Sales and Marketing Officer
Corporate Headfitter Limited is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full time
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Makes product knowledge readily available to other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Make requisition from production on item to be produced based on demand and what product appeals to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Corresponding with Clients: Maintain client satisfaction, Administrative Officers correspond with clients.
- Ensure customers' orders are taken to exact precision
- Maintain Excellence customer data base that is easily retrievable with important anniversaries
- Ensure Photo shoots of items produced for social media handles posting
- Daily maintenance of sales and marketing books (stock book, sales books, order book, receipt book etc.)
- Identifying local and International trade shows exhibition relevant to company
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales
Required Skills Set
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Interpersonal skills
- Business savvy
- Business Development Officer
- Freelance Marketer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group
- Freelance Marketer Job at YEMANCE
- Content Operations Specialist Job at Transsnet Group
- Business Developer / Marketer Job at Beetle Taxis Executive Cars
- Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria,West and South Region
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria, North Region
- Business Assistant Job at Soul Food