Sales Coordinator Job at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Nigeria - Our client, a leader in the Tech industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Coordinator
Job Location: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano, Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales Coordinator who has core experience in the FMCG and Agriculture Industry.
- They seek a a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting agent representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
- The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating agents, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help agents generate business leads.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly solving agent and merchant issues/complaints.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 or more years' experience in sales and experience with logistics.
- Experience working as a Sales Coordinator in FMCG/Agriculture industry.
- Vast understanding of distribution channels with an acquisition pipeline of suppliers and retailers.
- Experience managing an agent network in a region.
- Experience with managing vendor and distributor relationships.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candudates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Sales Executive Job at Workforce Group
- Telesales Representative Job at PREPCLASS NG
- Business Development Executive Job at Rythands Innovation Centre
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Business Developer Job at CWAY GROUP
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- KONGA Ongoing Recruitment for Bulk Sales Executives
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Busines Development Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services