Sales Coordinator Job at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered
- Must be experience in Sales of Mobile Phones and Telecoms Industry.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Candidate must be based in Lagos as resumption is immediate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager Job at Sylken Limited
- Sales Advisor Job at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Medical Sales Representative & Delegate Job at Sylken Limited
- Sales Recruiter Job at Buy Lagos Limited
- Commercial Energy Business Development Associate Job at HRLeverage
- Business Development Executive Job at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Coordinator Job at Alpha Mead
- Sales Representative Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Representative Job at Maticline Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Padron Consulting Limited