Sales Executive Job at TriVersa Limited
TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business and compliance solution to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations. Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This year, we are looking to secure several high-profile software solution sales
- We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of software sales experience as well as the business skills required to close multimillion-naira software opportunities. In return, we provide a competitive salary and an attractive bonus package.
- Due to the strong growth of the company, and the need to meet financial targets, we are looking to improve sales of enterprise software solutions and services. We require an Enterprise Sales Executive to grow out the solutions through their personal network and those provided by us; where necessary, knocking on doors as well as managing and closing the incoming demand for software solutions and our consultancy services.
- This is a critical role for a multi-lingual sales executive who has experience working and selling innovative Analytics, Intelligence and Enterprise software solutions as well as consultancy services - primarily building out sales of our offerings in Nigeria.
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for sales of our enterprise solutions, generating new revenue, creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. Reporting to senior management, s/he will be expected to exceed year-on-year revenue targets by planning and executing successful sales within the Nigerian market.
On a day to day bases, the individual will:
- Aim to meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads - strategically selling the company's various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Plan and make visits to prospective clients as well as keep track of opportunities in line with 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) framework
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with other Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross-functional relationships within the prospect to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Work with the company leadership team and partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com) and other sales management and tracking tools.
The successful Enterprise Sales Executive will possess the following skills and experience:
- Commercially astute, with a natural flair for understanding customer needs and identifying and securing commercial opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- An established network of senior-level contacts in Nigeria especially in Banking, Telecoms and Oil and Gas sectors.
- Willingness to continue to improve knowledge on sales solutions and services as well as develop competencies in vertical markets
- High integrity, energy and dedication. Looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Must have solid experience in sales. Minimum 2 years of sales experience in enterprise software /solutions sales and at least 1-year experience selling consultancy solutions and services.
- Documented and verifiable track record in selling software solutions to Compliance, Business Intelligence, Risk and Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and must be willing to transition to running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospective organisations.
- Broad understanding of current technologies and solutions concerning Analytics, Business Intelligence, Compliance, Document Management, E-Fraud, Risk and Security and data solutions.
- Some experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business.
- Some experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Great software skills and experience of using Microsoft office
- With a sense of urgency and a high degree of professionalism
- Familiar with revenue recognition and budgeting
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Team leading skills – the ability to mentor a team of sales representatives
- 3+ years Enterprise Software/Solutions sales experience
- Ability of closing multimillion / billion Naira deals
- Ability to align sales efforts with targeted vertical markets
- Ability to demonstrate software onsite for potential customers
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Ability to set up and execute webinars
- Ability to arrange and exhibiting at trade events
- Proposal preparation, following up and closing
- Cross-sell and educate customers on our other products
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and how to differentiate the products
- The ability to build strong working relationships and influence positively is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International