Sales Marketing Officer Job at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a manufacturing company that produces Kitchen wares is looking to suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
- We are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Officer to market our iron and plastic sponges; one who has a good understanding of how to penetrate the market to build sales.
- The Sales Marketing Officer oversees day to day marketing activities of the company.
- Ensuring every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Facilitating cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Sourcing and working customer referrals.
- Answering all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advice on appropriate purchase options.
- Promoting the products as directed by upper management.
- Informing leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Maintaining positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Developing strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Tracking all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improving continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have knowledge of how to penetrate the market
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND in Marketing and Business Administration or related field
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year as marketing representative, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality and strong creative outlook to identify target Audience and build strong distribution channels.
- Must have very good knowledge of how to penetrate the market to build sales
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be motivated, driven attitude
- Must be sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Must have aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Must be an expert in time management
- Must be have organized work ethic
- Must have proven track record in sales environment
- Must have the ability to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations.
N50,000 - N60,000/month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role "Sales Marketing Officer" as the subject of your application.
- Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Sales Coordinator Job at Contec Global Group
- Product Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Joje Hospital
- Business Development Executive Job at Contec Global Group
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- PUBLIC RELATION EXECUTIVE
- Sales Representative Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Business Development / Client Service Officer Recruitment at Sophia ERP Limited