Sales Representative Job at Protege Management
Protege Management - Our client is the biggest Pharmaceutical manufacturer of medical consumables in Nigeria with the factory location in Akwa Ibom State. Due to the expansion presently going on in their company, the organisation urgently require results-driven candidate to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Locations: Eastern, Northern, Southern, Western Region, Nigeria
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Generating leads.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market's potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales of Fast-moving consumer goods.
- Candidates must be presently selling in the Eastern region of the country.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job title and Location" as the subject of the email.
- Sales Officer Job at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Field Sales Representative
- Business Development Officer / Marketer Job at Olfad Global Solutions
- Medical Sales Representative
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes and properties Limited
- Territory Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Area Sales Manager Job at Morison Plc
- Sales Representative Job at Morison Plc
- Business Development Executive Job at Adlakculture
- Medical Sales Representative Job at JuveePharma Nigeria Limited