Sales/Marketing Representative Job at MBINEM Enterprise
MBINEM Enterprise is a company dedicated to helping individuals reach their purchase goals by offering quality products at cheaper costs with a flexible pattern of payment.
We are recruiting currently to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales/Marketing Representative
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Find new customer leads and reach out to customer leads in target areas.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- HND or B.Sc. (Hons) degree in any discipline.
- Relevant experience in Sales/Marketing will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and well written Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the Job title in the Subject line of the email.
- Marketer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes and properties Limited
- Social Media Administrator / Graphics Designer Job at ShepherdHill Security
- Territory Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Marketing and Advertising Officer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Area Sales Manager Job at Morison Plc
- Sales Representative Job at Morison Plc
- Business Development Executive Job at Adlakculture
- Social Media Manager Job at Adlakculture
- Independent Marketer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited