SaroAfrica International Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee (North) Recruitment
Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (North)
Job Location: Northern Nigeria
- Must be from the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Crop production, Crop Protection.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by June 2018.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years, do not apply.
- Finance Assistant
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate I.T Support Officer Job at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Sales Trainee Recruitment at IRW Nigeria
- Tetra Pak Nigeria Graduate Future Talent Programme 2019