RusselSmith Group is a company created to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Scaffolding Inspector
Job Reference Code: RS-OPS-007
Job Type: Contractor
Functional Area: Customer Relations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Head, Project Managements/Engineers, owners’ representatives, other trades supervisory staff as well as internally in the department with work preparation, fabrication and materials control.
- Stop processes if they do not meet specified requirement, raise Occurrence reports and approve satisfactory completion of any rework that may be necessary.
- Motivate the team for optimum performance, monitor the performance and provide continual appraisal of all subordinates.
- To communicate upwards - training needs, process improvement suggestions, and follow up on implementation.
- Have the ownership of success or failure as the case may be, on their projects.
- Maintain all Management system and production records.
- Prepare target and progress reports.
- Provide back up to his foreman/charge hand with resources from shop, other trades, as the case may be.
- Ensure all safety requirements for those reporting to them and processes under their supervision are complied with - raise occurrence reports and safety infringements in case of noncompliance.
- Maintain good housekeeping in all work areas of the project - on board, jetty, shop.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as an advanced scaffolder
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good housekeeping standards
- Strong safety leadership skills
- Must be able to communicate at all levels and possess leadership qualities.
- IT literate and write good reports.
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
- Possess CITB Advanced Scaffolder or NVQ Level 3 training certification
- BOSIET/HUET Certification
- Construction Manager Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Construction Manager Job at DreamCity Properties
- Site Supervisor Job at WAVL Properties Limited
- Director of Construction Job at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Construction Health, Safety And Environment Officer
- Civil Engineer / Builder Job at Sales People Nig Ltd
- Structural Supervisor Job at a reputable company
- Construction Manager (Bridge) - Expatriate Recruitment at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Site Clerk Job at EST Master Construction Limited