School Enrolment Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is an elementary school, providing facilities also for foundation (Nursery). The school caters for children from the age of 1 year to 11 years. A Board of Directors whose services are given voluntarily manages the school.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: School Enrolment Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of School, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to drive student enrolment and meet agreed targets.
- You will be responsible for the marketing strategies that would enable the recruitment drive, building on school activities, leveraging partnerships, and effectively utilising technology.
- Identify, develop, manage & deliver enrolment targets for the school.
- Generate new enrolment leads and follow up on all enrolment enquiries.
- Be responsible for the management of the school’s social media platforms.
- Have oversight of website including design and generation of content.
- Ensure that the website content is up to date and appeals to potential parents and students.
- Be responsible for, monitor and ensure increase in website traffic.
- Update the website with all examinations and admissions information.
- Plan and implement a strategy for business development and enrolment so as to meet the agreed school development and improvement plans.
- Monitor, review and evaluate all enrolment and business opportunities, for the school.
- Be responsible for all marketing and advertising affairs of the school.
- Oversee the management of all the school’s social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Market the school through various channels with the objective of achieving annual student enrolment projections.
- Prepare and deliver content for marketing presentations, physically and virtually.
- Be responsible for building relationships with target feeder schools and Parent Teacher Associations of such schools.
- Produce marketing and informational communications such as newsletters for delivery through various platforms including email and social media.
- Ensure that Key School Information (KSI) such as core values, student population, staff strength, academic performance highlights, curricular offered, facilities, and school’s physical size are easily accessible on all the school’s platforms.
- Make presentation to potential parents and students at identified feeder schools.
- Make presentations and representation at relevant educational and other fairs and exhibitions.
- Identify target parent clusters and marketing the school accordingly.
- Be responsible for developing an annual marketing plan as determined by the school’s priorities.
- Ensure that the correct narrative about the school is in the media.
- Ensure key school events are adequately and appropriately publicised.
- Manage the school’s brand.
- Ensure the school’s key events get significant publicity mileage.
- Integrate and give additional visibility to Alumni activities, news, and success stories through the school’s platforms.
- Candidates should possess a good First Degree.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented person with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Good experience in sales.
- Must have passion for sales and meeting given targets
- Good team working skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Events Hall Manager Job at JMK Nigeria Limited
- Operations and Planning Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resources & Administration Head Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Operations Officer Job at Baykins Group
- Executive Assistant Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Bayshore Technologies Limited