Secretary Job at a reputable company
A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting Secretaries for some of our clients. Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain company’s databases.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND / B.Sc in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial / PA / Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
N70,000 - N120,000 / Month
- Anchorit International Limited Recruitment for a Virtual Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- Front Desk / Client Service Officer Job at SPM Professionals Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Front Desk / Admin Officer
- Administrative Assistant Job at The U.S. Consulate
- Executive Assistant
- Career Openings at TeamAce
- Ongoing Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Executive Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International