Secretary Job at a reputable company
An indigenous Oil & Gas Company (operating in the Downstream Sector) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Kano
- Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial Studies, English, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Public Administration or a course from Management or Social Sciences Faculties with a minimum of Second-class Upper Division.
Requirements & Skills:
- A male candidate with a minimum of 3 years working experience as a Secretary with competency in MS Office packages
- Experience in an Oil and Gas sector will be an added advantage
- The candidate should possess organizational skills
- Possess well written and spoken English skills
- Possess the ability to work with little or no supervision with a good sense of time Management
- Should be able to write Minutes and reports as well as make presentations to the Management and CEO
- Should possess good inter-personal skills
- Should be between 25 and 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Administration Officer Job at Maventeq Systems
- Front Office Executive Job at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at Exodus Petroleum
- Administrative / Finance Manager Job at a reputable company
- Receptionist Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Admin and Customer Service Lead
- Executive Secretary Job at TOS TV Network
- Office Assistant Job at Luvanex
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Male Administrative Staff Job at Pickmeup International Company