Secretary Job at a reputable company
An indigenous Oil & Gas Company (operating in the Downstream Sector) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Kano
- Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial Studies, English, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Public Administration or a course from Management or Social Sciences Faculties with a minimum of Second-class Upper Division.
Requirements & Skills:
- A male candidate with a minimum of 3 years working experience as a Secretary with competency in MS Office packages
- Experience in an Oil and Gas sector will be an added advantage
- The candidate should possess organizational skills
- Possess well written and spoken English skills
- Possess the ability to work with little or no supervision with a good sense of time Management
- Should be able to write Minutes and reports as well as make presentations to the Management and CEO
- Should possess good inter-personal skills
- Should be between 25 and 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Administrative Intern Recruitment at Genesis Group
- Account/Admin Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Human Resource & Administrative Manager Recruitment at Libra Motors Limited
- Secretary Job at Lajco Oil Tools and Tubular Services Nigeria Limited
- PwC Recruitment for a Graduate Administrative Assistant
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Admin and HR Officer Recruitment at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Front Desk Officer Job at BAYIT PROPERTIES & INVESTMENT LTD
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Front Desk/Operations Executive Job at FleetPartners Leasing Limited