Security Coordinator Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Security Coordinator
Job Number: 26102
Job Location: Nigeria
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Develop and implement security plans, access control procedures and security operating standards for facilities in the Eastern division as may be directed by the Security Manager. The operational focus of the Security Coordinator will be to coordinate implementation of security policies and procedures at the Sapele/Western facilities, offices and residential areas.
- Identify, assess and manage security risks to Company to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the Western assets.
- Provide and share intelligence reports with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the Western asset.
- Maintain relationship and network with relevant Government agencies and other security stakeholders in the West in support of Company operations ensuring that Company derives the highest standards of security services while complying with the Voluntary principles on Security and Human Rights, VPSHR.
- Deliver highest quality, Value-adding security services in support of Company’s operations in the Western axis to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Provide the Security Manager and GM operations support with regular intelligence and management reports to guide decisions on security issues.
- Implement procedures for the effective management of security related emergencies and crises in the Western asset to support business continuity.
- Coordinate investigation of security incidents, facilitate prosecutions of offenders, and handle security audits and ensure implementation of recommended security remedial actions within his AOR.
- Provide VIP protection services for the Leadership and Management team members and other designated VIPs that may be resident in or on business visit to the West.
- Develop, implement and defend annual security budgets in respect of security activities in the Eastern division.
- A sound knowledge of Security Management in an industrial setting. A minimum of 10 years security experience at least 5 of which must have been on a very senior position in an oil and gas company.
- A good Bachelor's degree.
- Project Director Job at YoHome Africa
- Programs/Project Coordinator Job at RISE Networks
- Operations Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Project Support Officer Job at The British Government
- Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
- Head, Group Real Estate Services Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- E-Commerce Specialist Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Head, Collections Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Security Supervisor Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Security Guard Job at Agiville Industries Limited