Security Patrol Supervisor Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
Royalsec is a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Patrol Supervisor
- A Prominent Security Firm in the above location needs the services of Security Patrol Supervisors urgently.
- The patrol supervisors are under the direct supervision of a patrol watch commander.
The duties and responsibilities of the patrol supervisors are as follows:
- Ensuring that all patrol personnel is assigned to a patrol area and that they understand their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that patrol personnel remains in their assigned patrol areas.
- Being aware of all applicable departmental instructions, procedures, and policies that affect the proper performance of duty.
- Ensuring the safe and proper operation of all assigned patrol vehicles.
- Acting as a roving patrol, particularly in places or areas frequented by large numbers of personnel or trouble spots.
- Assist the man guards in handling serious incidents. Supervision of patrols ensures the uniform performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct. The patrol supervisor should correct any improper actions of patrol personnel and continually seek to improve policies and procedures with recommendations from field observations.
- Responding to radio calls and engaging in self-initiated law enforcement activities.
- Extending military courtesies and making quick decisions based on judgment and common sense.
- Ensuring that each trainee receives extensive training in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- Keeping abreast of all new and updated changes.
- Supervisors are held responsible for the accuracy, grammar, and format of reports submitted by their assigned personnel. Good reports can aid in reducing the administrative burden on higher-level supervisory personnel, resulting in cost reductions.
- They take absolute control of various forms, logs, and records used by security personnel.
- Monitoring and directing the activities of the units according to the direction of the watch supervisor.
- Monitoring police radio nets and alarm indicators, ensuring expeditious response of field units.
- Serving as an information source for the patrol units.
- Maintaining the desk journal which is the official record of all patrol radio traffic. It is filed chronologically by date and serves as a backup reference and support for other reports.
- It is imperative that the radio log contains the source, time, and substance of conversation on all routine calls. In cases of serious incidents, an incident complaint report (ICR) will be completed.
- Must have a minimum of CITY & GUILDS/ NCE/ OND/ HND/ B.Sc, e.t.c.
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Ability to interface with Clients
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience as a Security Patrol Personnel
- Ability to ride Bike
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Finance Associate Job at Prunedge
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Graduate Audit Intern Recruitment at ActionAid Nigeria
- Cashier Job at Showmat Construction Limited
- Security Officer Job at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Accountant Job at Breadish Bakery
- Accountant Job at Romax Properties Limited
- Accountant Job at AFTRAC Limited
- Accountant Job at Baldon Clothiers
- Account Officer Job at Helena Frey Limited