Senior Business Consultant Recruitment at H.Pierson
H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Business Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
The successful candidate, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Monitor Sector dynamics and emerging learning and consulting needs
- Develop and deploy unique course packages and consulting solutions to meet their needs
- Drive extensive business development in the Financial Services or Energy Sectors
- Expand market share and visibility in these sectors
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Build winning marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development
- Achieve defined business volumes and financial targets exec sales
- Conduct sector-specific research and periodically publish findings
- Must have a degree and Master's in Business Sciences - Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, Strategy.
- Must have a highly influential personality, Executive social network and bold
- Must be expertise in our sectors which are: Banking, Public sector, Financial and Energy
- A Bachelors degree with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CFA, etc) is a plus
- Excellent proven business development skills
- Global exposure and mindset
- Minimum of 10 years of successful executive-level sales and business development experience in the Financial Services or Energy sectors.
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking ability
- Good understanding of online marketing channels Research, analytical and forecasting skills to identify market trends and challenges
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Senior Business Consultant" as the subject of the email.
- Corporate Intrapreneur Job at Tolaram Group
- Nationwide Recruitment for Business Builder at Xerox Corporation Services
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Content Writer Job at Trado Global Limited
- Telesales Officer Job in the Technology industry