Senior Lecturer(Law) Job at Edo University Iyamho
Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Position: Senior Lecturer
Job Location: Edo
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with five (5) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as a Lecturer I.
- Candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
Note: When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application" and click on "Continue".
- Mathematics Teacher Job at Management FIRST
- English Teacher Job at Management FIRST
- Literacy Teacher Job at De Beautiful Beginning School (DBB)
- Primary Classroom Teacher Job at Riverside Schools
- Nursery Classroom Teacher Job at Riverside Schools
- Head of School Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Education Officer Job at Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI)
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director.
- Food Vendor