Senior Software Engineer Job at ARCA PAYMENT COMPANY
Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- To develop high quality reusable software component, for business to business integration, using international best practices and new best-in-class technologies, concepts, and philosophy
- To design, code, test, analyze and manage software programs and applications that drive the Arca’s strategy
Strategy & Planning:
- Works with other software developers, the software architect and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Plans own work in phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- Performs research on the requirements of software users and documents findings to serve
- Works closely with the Team Lead, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Conducts research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommends, schedule, and performs software improvements and upgrades
- Consistently writes, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications and PCIDSS standards
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software application.
- Write and execute unit tests for developed software applications.
- Perform peer to peer code reviews.
- Participate and contribute to software architectural design sessions.
- Maintain and implement source control & version management.
- Create technical documentation for all software applications.
- Deploy all developed application to the development environment for QA and Testing.
- Guide & follow through on developed software applications to ensure successful UAT and subsequent shipment.
- Works closely with the QA team to ensure quality and timely software development within his/her responsibilities
- Run and monitors software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Administers critical analysis of test results and delivers solutions to problem areas
- Generates statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process
- Monitor & manage project life-cycle on popular work management tool.
- Updates tasks on work management tool.
- Ensures robust and sustainable enterprise social collaboration architecture for software development by monitoring matrices of the SOA, and fixing complaints/bugs logged by customers
- Assists in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines for ease of use by the client / customers
- Installs software products for end users as required
- Creates and manages Application Programming Interface (API)
- Writes programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Web site and / or related Web applications as necessary
- Removes code script from company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary
- Liaises with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Applied Physics / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using Java and related technologies.
- Candidate must have payment industry experience.
- Expert level in Java Programming using Java 8 and above
- Understand how to develop Enterprise Solutions
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Hands on experience using Spring Boot Framework
- Hands On experience using Ci / CD
- Hands on experience with building cloud solutions
- Experience using ISO 8583
- Experience using ISO 20022
- Experience in development of Payment Solutions
- Understanding of Domain Driven Architecture
- Should be able to guide and Mentor Junior Developers
- Hands on experience with BDD Testing Framework
- Hands on experience with Junit, Mockito, Hamcrest and AssertJ
- Junior Full Stack Developer Job at Anyjob
- Control Room Officer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Solution Architect Job at Triversa Solutions Limited
- Senior C# Developer Job at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- Java Developer Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Electrician Job at S.Lloyd Limited
- Frontend Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Wordpress Web Developer Job at BingReach Digital
- Mobile App Developer Job at Sifax Group