Senior System Engineer Job at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria. TechAdvance has subsidiaries across the IGR, Utilities, Finance and Transport Space in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior System Engineer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
- The purpose of this role is to lead a team tasked with building and maintaining a suite of system products.
- The role will ensure the bringing together of the component sub-systems into one system (an aggregation of subsystems cooperating so that the system is able to deliver the overarching functionality) and ensuring that the subsystems function together as one.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and within budget.
- Initiate and execute research a variety of software products for new technologies. Lead or set strategy for testing and debugging at the platform or enterprise level.
- Serve as an expert resource to create and improve standards and best practices to ensure high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Strong domain-specific knowledge regarding Target’s technology capabilities, and key competitors’ products and differentiating features
- Communicate skills and coordinate with project team, partners, and stakeholders
- Expertise in analysis and optimization of systems capacity and performance
- Adequately understand and develop solutions to foster software development lifecycle management
- Maintain deep technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- 5+ years of software development experience with at least two years in a middle management position.
- Graphics Designer Job at Richbrands Group
- IT Software Support Intern Recruitment at GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited
- ByteWorks Technology Solutions Recruitment for Graphics / UI Designer
- USAKING Services Limited Recruitment for a Graphics Designer/ IT Personnel
- Graphic Designer Recruitment at Rovedana
- Information and Communication Technology Officer Job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- IT/Network Support Recruitment at Netcom Africa
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Graduate IT & Networking Intern Recruitment at Buffer Media
- Dot Net Developer Job at Recourse Technologies Limited