SEO & Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Formplus
Formplus is a web-based software that helps users gather and make data-driven decisions from collected data. Formplus customers are typically small to medium-sized businesses who are looking to gather data from their customers who are online and offline
Formplus has processed over 13 million responses from customers in over 60 countries. It has also been used by organizations such as Go-Jek, Careem, Stanford University, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: SEO & Marketing Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Lagos
- If you love the digital tech space, can work efficiently without supervision and are obsessed with educating consumers about technology or any researched topic, then you might be the person we’re looking for!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the SEO & Product teams to achieve search acquisitions
- The opportunity to learn and practice SEO in a growth enabled environment. With the "Learn-Practise - Expert" growth phase.
- Assist in campaign growth & optimization strategies
- Drive Content Marketing Strategy and update outdated content as required.
- This position is primarily for NYSC November 2019 Batch C members or University graduate who is awaiting youth service.
- You must be passionate or be willing to learn about SEO. Do not worry, you don't have to have SEO knowledge to apply.
- Strong computer and internet research skills - Knowledge of Google Docs & Sheets is a big plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be passionate about internet marketing and analytics.
- Prior knowledge in any of copywriting, WordPress, analytics tools, any aspect of digital marketing or SEO is an added advantage.
- This is an on-site position within Yaba, Lagos.
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Buffalocrete Construct Limited
- Freelance Marketer Job at Smash Group
- Marketer Job at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Viva Cinemas
- Business Development / Marketing Executive Officer Recruitment
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Graphic Designer & Social Media Officer Job at Accelerex Network Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Morris Royal Limited
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020