Service Desk Manager Job at Opass Limited
Opass Limited - Our client, a company that provides technology solutions, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below in their Business Support Department:
Job Position: Service Desk Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Service Desk Manager shall be responsible for providing an oversight of core ITIL- based Service Support processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, and Continual Service Improvement).
The Service Desk Manager shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate on policies and standard operating procedures with IT Managers
- Analyze the performance of Service Desk activities to identify any problem areas
- Appraise Service Desk Analysts’ performance, provide feedback, take corrective actions and oversee their training and development, through coaching and mentoring.
- Manage and coordinate the escalation of urgent and complicated support issues to the correct IT teams.
- Establish new and report of existing progress reports and performance metrics to measure IT effectiveness and productivity.
- Provide first call support for user or site issues to include Applications Desktop, Wide Area Network, Local Area Network and Telephony functions.
- Monitor problem management database and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Build operational capability.
- Maintain alignment with Global Service Desk on process and tool documentation, management, controls, and improvement/corrective projects.
- Understanding of the scope of the Service Desk, including relationship of services to each other, to projects, to services and offerings of other business units, and elemental technologies/products.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or a related discipline.
- Up to 5 years of experience managing people in an IT production support/Service Desk environment
- Relevant professional and additional academic qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable proficiency or experience with operating systems and Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven track record to deliver results and lead a team through change and challenging circumstances.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business and technology partners.
- Ability to understand complex information and summarize in a clear, concise fashion.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise technology processes and procedures including Incident (primarily), Problem and Change Management.
Salary and Other Benefits
Salary is in the region of N400,000 monthly (Gross) plus other statutory benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- IT and System Audit Manager Job at PalmPay
- Data Engineer Job at FairMoney
- Job Vacancies at Mayrahkee Africa
- Job Vacancies at Tek Experts
- ICT Assistant Job at Laim Hotel
- IT Helpdesk Analyst Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- IT Manager Job at Proforce Limited
- Job Vacncies at Opticom Finance Limited
- IT Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Media Manager at Kelina Hospital