Social Media Manager / Content Creator Job at Essential Interiors Magazine
Essential Interiors Magazine is Africa’s prime center for urban and contemporary design. We are the industry’s leading design publication, digital media, and events company serving the interior design, architectural, and real estate industries in Africa. We play an integral role in fostering a recognizable design culture in the continent.
Our mission is simple: to inspire and motivate our audiences through a carefully edited selection of the best designs, architecture, interiors, projects, and solutions with a global outlook from an African perspective.
Each quarterly edition gives a tour of completed design projects through striking photography and fascinating prose. Our features are consistently innovative, contemporary, and socially relevant
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a robust social media strategy.
- Implement and manage marketing strategies in line with company goals and objectives.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels in tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Post platform-specific content for general, informative, and marketing purposes
- Review posts, monitor SEO and user engagement; suggest content optimization techniques, conduct research on the best ways to increase traffic, and analyze key metrics to determine which initiatives work best
- Create, maintain & grow new and existing relevant social networks to increase clientele base.
- Provide feedback from social media trends & research and advise the business on how to scale.
- Manage social media budget for paid advertising, social media management tools, designs, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, apps development, current technologies, and trends and adjust strategy as social media evolves.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while developing leads and collaborating with the sales team to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Compile end-of-month (EOM) reports showing results of social media interactions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Certification in Google Analytics & Google AdWords will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a retail/commercial environment.
- Experience in the design industry is an added advantage.
- Must place a high premium on excellence as a standard.
- Should be an eccentric strategic thinker.
- Ability to balance competing demands and respond well to change priorities.
- A desire to gain commercial exposure within a high-profile international design company.
- (Remote work welcome).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Marketers Recruitment at Chogon Private Security Company
- Digital Marketing & Partnership Coordinator Recruitment at Surf Valley Limited
- Content Operation Specialist Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Social Media Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Digital Marketer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Marketing Trainee (Real Estate) Recruitment at J3 Holdings
- Marketer Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Content Writer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at GFT Limited