FinTrak Software Co. Limited is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly financial institutions across Africa. Our Consultants are of diverse background and competencies across banking, finance, audit, and consulting and software development. The company has a workforce of over 70 staff including over 50 software engineers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Developer
Job category: IT - Software Development
Employment type: Permanent contract
- The Ideal candidate will perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practice.
The Successful Candidates will be primarily responsible for :
- Work with team members to develop standard financial and business/financial applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Effective deployment of financial software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various. projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years active experience on:
- Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android, IOS, Windows).
- Financial Budget application
- Enterprise Resources
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ, knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
- Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML Programming Skills and Programming with T-SQL, UML Modelling Knowledge, JAVA, C or C ++, and TSQL Scripts.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System,preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
Attractive and above industry average.
- Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment for Mobile App Developer
- Web Developer Job at Print Anything
- Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer Recruitment at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Back-end Web Developer Job at LANDLAGOS
- Graphic Designer Job at Skool Media Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Artist Job at LeadHire Limited
- Front End Engineer Job at Prophius
- Graphics Designer Job at Rukada
- Web Logic Server Administrator Job at Finesse Integrated Technologies
- Rhics Technology Recruitment for Graphic Designer Intern