Software Developer Job at EMGEE Resources Limited
EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Software Developer
Job Location: Abuja
A company is looking to recruit an experienced Software Developer with the following qualifications:
- Must have completed a Degree in Computer Science from any verified institution.
- Must have a versatile knowledge of various programming languages
- Must be conversant with Nodejs and React amongst others.
- Must be diligent, innovative, and smart.
- Must be ready to learn unfamiliar programming languages as the role may demand.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attaching completed projects carried out for review to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- BI Developer / Data Analyst Job at FRMS Limited
- Software Developer Job at Winock Solar Ltd.
- IT Support Executive and Software Tester Job at Cruxdeals Limited
- Back End Developer Job at Value Edge Management Services Ltd
- Junior DevOps Engineer Job at Canonical Nigeria
- UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Aku Fintech Services Limited
- Backend Developer Job at HRBP Limited
- Graduate Intern, Software Engineering Recruitment at EHA Clinics
- BackEnd (C# / Dot Net) Developer Job at All Prime Technologies LTD
- Website Design Intern Recruitment at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited