Software Engineer (Mobile) Job at Energy360 Africa
Energy360 Africa Limited is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers. We are the future of fuel retailing, helping you manage your fuel business more effectively, giving you visibility and control over your business. We specialize in the implementation of end-to-end secure business technology solutions readily accessible to both operators and business executives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineer (Mobile)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be Android (Java) application development, to implement new interfaces and integrate new and existing APIs and hardware SDKs.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- BSc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course
- A minimum of 2 years' Professional Experience in Mobile App Development
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android Application Development using Java.
- Knowledge of IoS application development or hybrid application development using ReactNative/Ionic Framework will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Java backend framework such as SpringBoot.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically RxJava and Retrofit.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience integrating mobile applications with specific hardware SDKs for NFC, RFID e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application to: email@example.com using "Software Engineer (Mobile)" as the subject of the email.
- Project Software Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Web Developer Job at World Scholarship Forum
- Hardware / Application Support Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Senior Python Developer Job at Rhics Technology
- Web Designer / Developer Job at Smash Group
- UI / UX Designer Job at Smash Group
- React.js Developer Job at Ecscorp Resources Limited
- Power Apps Developer Job at BlueTag Technologies Limited
- Back-end Developer Job at a reputable company
- Web Developer (Vue.Js) Job at Conclase Consulting