Solar Installer Supervisor Job at QuantumX Energy Limited
QuantumXEnergy Limited is a solar energy solutions provider with a mission of offering quality installation of solar energy systems, excellent prices, professional design engineering and complete customer orientation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Solar Installer (Supervisor)
Job Location: Lagos
- The PV Installer will be responsible for assisting photovoltaic system installation from beginning to the end. In this position, the PV Installer will work side by side with other crew members and install all photovoltaic system components, while assisting in the operation of fully photovoltaic system. This role requires the PV Solar Installers to travel out of Lagos for installations at often times
- Work with crew members to complete projects with established policies and procedures.
- Supervise work assignments of employees in various job groups.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations and install all relative equipment.
- Install all rack grounding and DC wiring. Install and collect modules per plan.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system in malfunctions and operational issues.
- Communicate with clients in professional, considerate and respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the best of your ability.
- Understand the full scope of work for a given project.
- OND, HND / B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, 3-5 years of previous solar installation experienced required.
- Lagos Energy Academy certificate.
- Experienced in electrical installation and conversant with solar systems.
- Must have electrical roofing experience.
- Must have full range or mobility in the upper and lower body.
- Must be willing to travel 85% of the time.
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 25 kg on a frequent basis.
- Great attention to details.
- Willingness to work long hours, often in unpleasant weather conditions.
- Out of station allowance
- Free accommodation while on tour.
- Free work kits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (only) should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- Employment Opportunities at Greenlight Planet
- Mechanic Technician Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Greenfield Consulting Recruitment for a Machinist (Furniture Factory)
- Technician Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Uleval Technology
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Employment Opportunities at GZ Industries
- Career Opportunities at Twin Star Industries
- Truck Electrician Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Ongoing Recruitment at Perfection Motors