Solution Sales Professional Job at Snapnet Limited
Snapnet Nigeria Limited is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise, and Public Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Solution Sales Professional
Job Location: Abuja
- We’re currently hiring a highly talented and motivated Solution Sales Professional for the Public Sector to cover software opportunities in the Public Sector - Federal, States Governments, Healthcare, Defence, and Education.
- This is a highly strategic position in the company as the role will be responsible for showcasing and driving the sales of our solutions in these sectors.
Expected Responsibilities & Duties
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Presenting and demonstrating Snapnet solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Snapnet’s systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
- Candidate must be living in Abuja
- Candidate is expected to possess vast industry knowledge in the Public Sector
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on Snapnet and its products and services
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Good pre-sales experience
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services;
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers (customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Snapnet clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- N150,000 - N200,000 per month (plus good sales commissions & bonuses).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Executive Job at Kreem Industries Limited
- Business Development / Marketing Manager at InCorporateHR
- Business Officer Job at McBuddy Properties Limited
- Sales and Marketing Representative Job at Ladgroup Limited
- Area Business Manager Job at Greenlight Planet
- Sales Agent Job at SUPER STARS PROMOTIONS LTD
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company in PortHarcourt
- Business Development Executive
- Floor Sales Representative Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Business Development Agent Job at Nitestay