SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for Information Technology Intern
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Intern - M/F
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Internship agreement
Contract Duration: Between 6 and 12 months
Area Activity: Information & Communications Technology Services
- Analyzing data to recommend improvements to existing systems or processes.
- Setting up new computers, networks, and software for new employees.
- Providing support to IT staff by answering phones, processing paperwork, and responding to user requests.
- Supporting the maintenance of existing computer systems, including troubleshooting problems with hardware and software.
- Assisting with computer network security by scanning for vulnerabilities and viruses.
- Installing operating systems and other computer software applications on new computers.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that all technology is working properly for the company.
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data for use in reports.
- Providing technical support for computer hardware and software issues.
- Required Authorisations: Graduate in Computer Science.
- Minimum level of experience required: Not applicable
- Languages: English (C-Professional working proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
- Sundry Foods Graduate Internship Programme (Bakery Division)
- Helen Keller International Recruitment for Finance Intern
- Fraud Prevention Officer Job at Moniepoint
- AI Engineer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- 2023 / 2024 FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited Generative AI and Data Science Internship Programme
- ICT Officer Job at Extramileage Consults Limited
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- IT Assistant Job at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Sage Scholars Academy