Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurse)
Intercoms Integrated Solutions is committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services in the areas of Business Development, Investment Analysis, Strategic Planning, HR Management and training, Travels & Tours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurse)
Job Location: Anambra
Start Date: Immediately
- The Staff Health Officer is the focal point for all matters relating to the health of the IIS.
- Primarily an administrative support, s/he ensures the timely and accurate processing of the medical insurance of all resident staff.
- S/He also champions healthcare in the workplace and promotes initiatives in line with the IIS Staff Health Center of Expertise' projects and activities.
- Explains and promotes understanding of the Staff Health Policy to all employees
- Processes and reviews medical invoices for anonymization and approval of medical Expenses.
- Participates and initiates staff activities that promote health, wellness and safety in the workplace
- Provides emergency medical care and treatment to the staff including first aid, and dispensing of medicines.
Selection Requirements and Profile
- Experience in health, stress management, medical evacuation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule.
- Use this format for the subject line: Surname First Name - Staff Medical /Health Officer (Nurse).
- Applicants must be resident in in Anambra State or the South-east region
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.