Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2020 - Wealth Management
We aspire to be the Private Bank of choice for generations of entrepreneurs in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, helping them to manage, protect and grow their wealth.
We’re investing $250 million in our Private Banking and Wealth Management business to improve the way we serve our clients, upgrading our core banking platform and adding senior Relationship Managers. Our goal is to double our assets under management in the next five years.
As a global business, with a presence across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and Private Banking and Wealth Management under the same leadership, we’re able to support our clients with best-in-class products and services.
Careers within Wealth Management cover various roles including Relationship Managers, Investment Advisors, Investment Specialists, Wealth Planner Trust and Fiduciary Specialist, Credit Specialist and Product Specialists amongst others. The strong investments being made, together with a talented and driven workforce means we offer a variety of opportunities for a diverse workforce.
We help customers across our footprint with the management of their day-to-day finances and savings. You will learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market and the processes and strategies behind them. Your experiences will cover different segments, products and channels, through which we connect with our customers. Here are some experiences you could look forward to:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in Wealth Management. These could be in areas such as:
- Investment Advisory
- Credit Structuring
- Business and Segment Management
What you’ll do over 18 months
4 week International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
11 month training rotations – You will spend eight months in your core business area, where you’ll broaden your experience by rotating through Risk, Product, Distribution/Front Line and Digital.
6 month Business rotation – Your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
For our Graduate roles, you must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to. If you’re applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
- Attend the free Nexford University Open Day
- NYSC Social Media Assistant Recruitment at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
- Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Head, Retail Banking Operations Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Graduate Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited, September 2019
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment for Graduate Interns, September 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment for Cash Management Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Recruitment for Cash and Trade Processing Representative
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Business Banker