Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for a Copywriter
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Copywriter
Job Location: Nigeria
- We’re hiring! We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work.. Join us if you're:
- A quick learner with a versatile writing style. Interested in building products used by our customers at a rapid pace.
- A creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to work as our full-time, in-house copywriter
- We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we're happy for people to build new skills, specialise or move between teams. As a writer here you'd be able to work directly with anyone across the company.
About this Role
What will you be doing as our Copywriter:
- You will own and drive a consistent stream of high quality content and innovative engagement campaigns across internal and external channels.
- You will iterate and deliver on an innovative, effective communications strategy, leveraging a range of approaches and channels. You will also execute and elevate existing communication materials.
- You’ll also develop and create new and engaging content for a variety of new channels and innovative campaigns (e.g., podcast series, articles, videos, infographics, etc.)
How Will You Create Impact:
- You will work with a talented cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product experts to create high-quality, targeted content for multiple audiences and solutions - from thought leadership and industry commentary to product messaging and short-form digital and social communications.
How Will We Help You Grow:
- Learn the frameworks and methodologies to assist stakeholders in shaping content strategies. But we won’t stop there – there will be an opportunity to learn all aspects of digital marketing, PR, sales enablement and other areas, dependent on desire, skillset and readiness.
This might be for you if you have...
- Excellent storytelling skills and are a curator of content
- An ability to identify and create content that works to drive a conversation and increase engagement among internal and external audiences
- Solid problem solving and strategic thinking coupled with a strong execution orientation; ability to execute independently and flawlessly
- Understanding of channels and publishing platforms, including email, podcasting, video, digital, etc.
- Strong writing and editorial skills, including ability to tailor style / voice; distill complex ideas into accessible copy; as well as to maintain an editorial calendar
- A high degree of personal ownership to ensure quality work products are delivered
Nice to have:
- Experience with Web site development
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- What the hiring process looks like... typically.
What can you expect from us? We offer good people, inspiring work and the opportunity to help build great products as well as the following benefits:
- To ensure that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase, we review salaries every 6 months.
- Get the work-tool of your choice plus accessories to improve your workflow.
Work From Home:
- Get things done-from home or an office. We encourage everyone to work from home twice a week to keep us remote-friendly.
- 20 days paid holiday in a year-we encourage you to use them up, too! An additional month of unpaid work is also on the table!
- In building together, we're thinking about your future, too. We also care about your statutory rights.
- Regular internal knowledge sharing sessions on dedicated days. We encourage teams or individuals to share fascinating stuff.
- Online and offline access to books and subscriptions about startups, programming, design, finance and more.
Learning and Development:
- Access to local and international trainings to improve your skills.
- Socials every month including go-karting, board game nights, dinners, samba, drumming and movie nights. There’s no pressure to attend. Retreats are a thing, too.
- Private health insurance and paid sick leave (for both your physical and mental health).
Maternity and Paternity Leave:
- Babies are like products. We don't want you to miss the biggest launch of your life.
- Thrice a week. In addition, there's fresh fruits, biscuits, tea/coffee and soft drinks in the office—you're in for a treat!
- We care about your wellbeing - physical and mental. While you're building products, you might as well as well build your body and mind.
- We understand that everyone's situation is different, that you may be able to dedicate more or less time to this process, or have other restrictions. If any of our process is challenging for you and you'd like us to offer an alternative *please*let us know. We're committed to finding the right people, and don't want anyone to be excluded because of circumstances.
- For More Information: Send an email to: email@example.com
- Data Entry Clerk Job at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Copy Writer and Content Creator Recruitment at Tempkers
- Digital Content Creator / Script Writer Recruitment at THE WINNERS NETWORK
- Freelancer and Content Writer Recruitment at Cremco Interactive Enterprise
- Data Entry Officer Job at Cremco Interactive Enterprise
- Script Writer Job at Utopia Media Group
- Data Entry Officer Job at a reputable company
- Freelance Writer Job at Azimuth Nigeria Limited
- Content Manager Job at Nuach Consulting
- Freelance Writer Job at Azimuth Nigeria Limited