Sterling Bank Plc Women in Banking Internship Program
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Women in Banking Internship
Job Location: Nigeria
Are you the one?
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply - Undergraduate/graduate student of a recognized university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0. Previous experience in women advocacy and/or leadership will be an advantage.
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.
- Architect Intern Recruitment at Vincintore Limited
- Sales Intern Recruitment at GE Nigeria
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at Credpal
- IT Student Recruitment at Simba Group
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Beacongate Limited
- IT Intern Recruitment at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Accountant - IT Recruitment at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Intern Recruitment at Trivest Technologies Limited
- Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Cornerstone Staffing
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates