Sterling Bank Plc Young Talents Internship Internship Program
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Young Talents Internship
Job Location: Nigeria
Are you the one?
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply - The undergraduate program is suited for students in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree and graduates who are awaiting National Youth Service placement.
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application, with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.
- IT Student Recruitment at Simba Group
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Beacongate Limited
- IT Intern Recruitment at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Accountant - IT Recruitment at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Intern Recruitment at Trivest Technologies Limited
- Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Cornerstone Staffing
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Internship Program 2019
- Egbin Power Plc Students Industrial Training Programme 2019
- World Health Organisation(WHO) Internship Programme 2019