Stock Administrator Job at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of: Cinema operations, management of sites, Ownership of sites, Consultancy for cinema development, Design Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition, Booking into cinemas, and content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Stock Administrator
Job Location: Rivers
- The Stock Administrator is responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site associated with customers and products
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record-keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Retail Managers
- Branch Managers
- Cinema Managers
- Finance Managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
- Proficiency in inventory management software
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Admin Officer Job at Brit property Nigeria Limited
- Admin / Receptionist Job at Cashigo International Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Office Manager Recruitment at Opass Limited
- Graduate Executive Assistant Recruitment at Basol Energy Services Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at BRYME Nigeria Limited
- Office Assistant / Business Development Specialist Recruitment at Primaza Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Clerk Recruitment at Marriott International
- Admin Officer Job at a reputable company
- Admin / Receptionist Job at Cashigo International