Swift Network is a Telecommunications company located in 5000 Whitestone Ln, Plano, Texas, United States. Our company is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP - VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Store Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, ensuring efficient stock receipt, handling and dispatch.
- The applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor's Degree (second class, upper division) in Accounting, Administration or Management related discipline with at least 3 years' post qualification experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
- Possession of a Master's Degree and relevant profession qualification in warehouse management will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to details.
- Baseline/ intermediate knowledge of warehouse management.
- Good numerical ability
- Operational knowledge and understanding of inventory optimization and accuracy.
- Good people management skills.
Ensure the safety of materials and required procedures are performed to guarantee readiness for receipt of goods into the warehouse:
- Supervise cleaning/re-arrangement of warehouse floor space appropriate and adequate for the storage of incoming goods.
- Prepare & distribute weekly stock report and track aging stock to provide required data for analysis periodically.
- Creating a database of all items in stock and regularly carries out inventory exercise; and maintains reordering levels of stock.
- Verify incoming stock details and ensure agreement with required supporting documentation e.g. waybills, invoice, goods receipt note, purchase order etc.
- Supervise the off-loading of stock into the warehouse and ensure accuracy in nature and quantity of items released as specified in the appropriate delivery documents.
- Update & reconcile stock card and ensure proper arrangement of stock in the warehouse to facilitate easy location and retrieval.
- Conduct regular stock examination and report stock damages/degradation to procurement Manager.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
- Front Desk Officer Job at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Executive Secretary Job at Rise Networks
- Company Secretary Job at Federal Government Regulatory Agency
- Red Eye Security Limited Recruitment for Administrative Officer
- Front Desk Officer Job at Bleuapple Consulting
- Secretary Job at First Rhasonel Limited
- Office Clerk Job at Rehoboth Palace Nigeria Company
- Front Desk Manager (Female) at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
- Secretary Job at Tabsandicons Consulting Limited
- Secretary Job at a Leading Nigerian Bank