Store Executive Job at JC International
JC International is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that provides Inspection, Training and Rope Access services to the Oil and Gas, Marine and Construction Industry throughout the continent of Africa.
Our strength and continued growth lie in the quality of our people and in our commitment to offer statutory inspections and training that meet national and international standards. With over 15 years’ experience in the field, we have attained numerous professional qualifications and accreditations which utilise the highest skilled technical and Instructional staff available anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Executive
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- As the Store Executive in JC International, you will be in charge of monitoring the store's daily operations and ensuring that everything works smoothly and efficiently.
- Receiving of materials supplied by vendors into store by raising appropriate Goods received Notes
- Issuing of materials to users departmental with approved store issues vouchers
- Administration of stores, handling of tools, equipment, instruments and stock.
- Engage in stock taking exercise at interval to discover obsolete, damage and good stock and to advice management for corrective actions to be taken.
- Posting of all Goods Received Notes and Store Issue Voucher into the software
- Preparing any other report that may be needed from time to time.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records of all materials stocked in the stores.
- Preparing of stock reports for stock replenishment and requisition.
- Assigning of stock labels and reference numbers to new items being stocked
- Assist in the inspection of materials, its specifications, conditions, quality and quantity being delivered.
- Prepares daily summary of cash /cheques collected , lodgment details and distributing same accordingly
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure there is no stock out
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in related field
- Minimum of 3 year of post qualification experience in similar role
- Computer literacy is a must
- Knowledge of ERP software is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at Taghini Foods
- Supply Chain Officer Job at Nigerian Breweries Plc
- Cargo Officer / Warehouse Officer Job at ABC Logistics
- Ongoing Recruitment at C & I Leasing Plc
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager Job at Nutri K Limited
- Store Assistant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Warehouse Officer Job at Tybitx Services International Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Monmartt