Store Manager Job at All flavors Supreme Foods
Allflavors Supreme Foods, is a manufacturing company, that is into the production of peanuts that is a unique brand in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Manager
Job Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a results-driven retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Store Manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.
- Obtains telephone quotes; selects supply sources and makes purchases within purchasing authority;
- Prepares specifications for materials and products;
- Obtains specific product or equipment requirements from users;
- Locates and picks up supplies from local vendors;
- Verifies, updates, and reconciles inventory information;
- Physical inventory of warehouse and supply yard and reconciles records;
- Issues supply and fills requisitions;
- Prepares and processes specifications, purchase orders, and requisitions;
- Prepare routine correspondence regarding back orders or other shipping and supply problems;
- Makes arrangements for incoming shipments.
- Maintains inventory records by adding or deleting items as they are issued or received;
- Determines proper floor and shelf location for supplies; ensures hazardous materials are stored safely;
- Receives and unloads freight; tags supplies and stocks shelves; delivers supplies to work areas; may supervise staff;
Requirements and Skills
- BSc Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 2 - 4 years of work experience.
Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- NGN80,000 / month.
- HMO, pension and leave bonus+ incentives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Inventory Assistant Job at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Monmartt
- Store Officer Job at Gosslink Engineering Limited
- Supply Chain Analyst Job at Elvaridah
- Warehouse Lead Job at Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited
- Procurement Officer / Storekeeper Job at TIA Technologies Limited
- Supply Side Officer Job at New Incentives
- Inventory Associate Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited
- Job Vacancies at ATC Nigeria