Strategic Information Intern Job at Jhpiego
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Strategic Information Intern
Term of Reference (TOR)
- To ensure that all facility-level assigned targets are reviewed and correctly entered into DATIM database within the timeline
- To ensure that program achievements from each health facility are reviewed and correctly entered into DATIM within the timeline
- To ensure that the entries on the MSFs in each health facility are correctly entered into the project’s DHIS.
- To ensure that the data on the project’s DHIS corresponds with entries in DATIM
- To support the SI advisors to review data entries into the DHIS
- To review patient level data generated on RADET database and ensure that they are correct, consistent, complete and timely
- Address any other M&E issues as they present.
Terms of Reference For Consultants
- Interns are expected to achieve all the objectives stated above
- Interns must ensure timely delivery of all the objectives
- Submit comprehensive end of contract report
- Submit duly signed original copies of all documents required for retirement of activities.
- Degree in Medical or Social Sciences and other related fields
- At least 1-2 years’ hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications. Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Applications should be sent not later than the above closing date. Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
- Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Data Engineer Job at Prunedge
- ICT Personnel Job at Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited
- IT Solution Manager Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- IT/Projects Manager
- Network Security Engineer Job at MainOne Cable
- System Administrator Job at Quantnumerics
- Drone Specialist Job at Prisdav Consulting
- IT Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- System / Network Administrator Recruitment
- ICT Support Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited