Subject Teacher (College) Recruitment at Tonijul Academy
Tonijul Academy - We are an International School located in Abuja offering quality education using British/Nigerian Curriculum at the Early Years, Primary and College levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subject Teacher (College)
Job Location: Abuja
We need subject teachers in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Civic Education,
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies,
- Fine Arts,
- Guidance and Counselling.
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of first degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- TRCN Registration.
- IGCSE Certification in the relevant subjects
- Must have good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Must be computer literate (at least at intermediate level)
- Not less than five (5) years’ post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable secondary school
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Subject / Classroom Teacher Job at Eminentville Schools
- Business Studies Teacher Job at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS)
- Experienced Teacher Job at Jennda Forte Academy
- Computer Programmer / Tutor Job at AcademicianHelp
- Subject Expert (Pre NYSC / NYSC / Internship) Recruitment at AcademicianHelp
- Home Tutor Job at Tempkers
- Language Teacher (French, Yoruba) Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- Biology Teacher Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- English / Diction / Phonics Class Teacher Job at EOAC International Schools
- Teacher Recruitment at EOAC International Schools