Subsea Projects & Methods Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subsea Projects & Methods Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Support the Subsea team in preparing procedures and smart tools for intervention and monitoring of subsea equipment performance
- Provide technical assistance in the development of, and work in accordance with, the company's Subsea operating guideline and philosophy.
- Maintain a good knowledge of legislative requirements, commercial and contractual arrangements as it relates to Subsea operations and contracts
- Ensure that all subsea files within the network folder are regularly updated
- Ensure the execution of Subsea projects and R&D subjects are performed on time, within budget and in line with Subsea operating philosophy and standards
- Development and update of DW Subsea integrity database
- Liaise with Subsea contractors and Company Contracts & Procurement teams in the clarification of technical querries related to Subsea contracts.
- Preparation and issuing of Subsea weekly, montly and quarterly reports
- Ensure the full integration of subsea processes into Company SAP system
- Maintain an up to date record of lessons learned during subsea operations and interventions along with associated reports
- Support site and Smart room on subsea related subjects in the absence of the Subsea Technical Support Engineer
- Participate in the development of procedures necessary to support subsea operations.
- Provide technical assistance for the offshore operations of subsea facilities (trees, manifolds, SCU etc) and related topsides
- Develop expertise in subsea systems engineering and contribute to the development of subsea innovative solutions.
- Participate in subsea intervention job risk assessments
- Liaise with DW Well performance and Drilling & Completions Well interventions teams in resolving Subsea and Well integrity issues
- Ensure the availability of all Subsea spares and tooling
- Education: Petroleum/Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical /Controls Engineer (or equivalent)
- A Master's Degree in Subsea Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or related fields will be an advantage
- Professional experience (total number of years): 5-7 years minimum
- Foreign Language: English - fluent level.
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited