Sundry Foods Graduate Internship Programme (Bakery Division)
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We invite applications for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Programme (Bakery Division)
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Details / Requirements
- Sundry Foods' Bakery Division Graduate Internship program is for fresh graduates of Food Science and Technology who have recently completed their NYSC program.
- The paid internship is a blend of hands-on on-the-job training and classroom theories in a fast-paced, high pressure, Mass-Market Bakery setting. At the end of the Internship period, the participants would have learnt the rudiments of Mass-market Bread production end-to-end.
- Successful interns per final assessments shall be be offered a full-time employment.
- Candidate must be resident in Port Harcourt or able to relocate to Port Harcourt for the period of Internship even if the interested location is for Lagos or Abuja.
- International Medical Corps Recruitment for HR / Admin Intern
- erpSOFTapp Limited Recruitment for Sales Intern
- Pearls Learning Hub Recruitment for Facility Management Intern
- Bankly Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP)
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Associate Programme
- 2024 Smartcity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme (Technology Track)
- Receptionist Job at Estee Hotels
- Mercy Corps Recruitment for Finance Intern (NYSC)
- International Facilities Services Recruitment for NYSC Graduate Intern