Teacher Job at Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings
Tongston is a pan-African group of companies connecting entrepreneurship and education through finance, media, consulting and training. Tongston, with special focus on secondary education, partners with educators, parents, students, profit and non-profit enterprises, social influencers, investors and government, whilst leveraging on media, learning and finance, to transform secondary schools into entrepreneurship institutes, secondary teachers to entrepreneurial educators and secondary students to entrepreneurial learners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Teacher
Job Location: Abuja (may occasionally be required to travel to other states)
Job type: Full-time
Job field: Education / Business Development / Training
Start Date: January 2021 (with availability for limited scope of work from mid-September - November 2020)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively plan & teach subject(s) as assigned by the Director of Academics
- Assesses the progress of students under their care
- Ensures that students abide by the rules and regulations of the school
- Contributes his/her quota towards growing the school
- Receives complaints from parents and channel it to the appropriate quarters
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Director of Academics
- Collaborate with management to design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in classes
- Integrate Tongston's enterprenuership education model and curricula
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree, though a Masters or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School
- Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship.
- Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications - MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills and Competence:
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills â€“ especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Self- Management
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.
- Part Time tutoring Jobs across Nigeria (Home based and online)
- ICT Teacher Job at Sitrid International School
- Teachers Recruitment at A reputable school
- PHE Teacher Job at Sitrid International School
- Primary School Teacher Job at Tempkers
- Early Years Teacher Job at Tempkers
- Technical Drawing / Basic Tech Teacher Job at Titsall Global School
- Head Teacher Job at Davet International School
- Class teacher Job at Progress Intellectual College
- EYFS Experienced Teacher, Nanny and Cleaner Recruitment at Daltha Academy