Team Lead, Electronic Transaction Monitoring Job at First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Team Lead, Electronic Transaction Monitoring
Job ref.: 1900003E
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee the management of Electronic Transaction monitoring for First Bank Group
- Direct or Implementation Incident Reporting methodology for the Electronic Transaction Management
- Direct or Implementation Incident Management methodology for the Security Operations Center.
- Oversee the Security Systems monitoring for the Security Operations Center
- Implement incidents analysis framework for capturing and development of lessons learnt in Security Operations Center.
- Research and deliver security briefings to support Unit staff awareness and business planning
- Oversee routine security reports and transactions threat Assessments and on occurrence Alerts
- Co-ordinate and supervise the daily management of the SOC fraud investigation center for the Bank and ongoing implementation of other rules across the First Bank group.
- Manage the Implementation of sound independent Technology control policies, practices and standards to mitigate all sources of Information Technology risks across all layers of Information systems around electronic transactions
- Coordinate and ensuring prevention and /or detection of IT operational frauds/lapses/business losses for the SOC/Bank
- Supervise the provision of quality assurance and effective User Acceptance testing (UAT) /change management process for the SOC/bank.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the analyses and development of processing logic and data extraction scripts in the implementation that relates
- Co-ordinate and manage the identification and resolution of SOC operational lapses, rejected events, system bugs and reconciliation issues Bank-wide.
- Supervise and organize the execution of preliminary review and approval of proposed changes to system parameters and critical tables before implementation bank-wide as it relates to SOC.
- Supervise the Implementation of sound logical access controls mechanisms such as segregation of duties or Role-based user managements on Major SOC application systems for the bank.
- Co-ordinate and manage the implementation / deployment of subsequent fraud rules. · · Supervise the resolution of audit issues and exceptions on IT operations, Infrastructure and Enterprise security teams bank-wide.
- Supervise implementation of fraud rules development/deployment for the group, across all platforms.
- Supervise research on new fraud dynamics in the industry
- Supervise the implementation of the Industry Fraud Desk for the Bank
- Co-ordinate the implementation of Industry Fraud Management solution deployed by NIBSS.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the Industry Fraud desk.
- Developing strategies for Prevention and /or detection of IT operational frauds/lapses/business losses across platforms.
- Ensure Critical Call-over /Exceptions reports are delivered to branches daily.
- To develop strategies for the Automation of Electronic Transaction management processes and procedures (including scripting, Anti-fraud rules and use of specialized tools) to enhance productivity and operational efficiency of the division.
- Developing and overseeing the Implementation of appropriate Role structures, review procedures and other transaction mechanisms to ensure fraud-free across various operating platforms.
- Implement Electronic Transaction Management based on representations around spate of fraud and cybercrime on customer electronic transactions across other Africa countries.
- Minimum Education: First degree in any of any Science/Numerate discipline, MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience - 11 years banking experience
- Risk Advisor (Insurance Marketer) Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Insurance Executive Job at Coinbox limited
- Chief Commercial Officer Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Recovery Officer and Loan Marketer Job at BAOBAB
- Insurance Executive Job at Coinbox limited
- Retail Banking Officer Job at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Head, Document MGT Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment for an Insurance Marketer
- Loan Officer Job at Karferry Limited