A reputable Oil Field Services company located in Niger Delta region urgently requires the services of suitably qualified applicants for immediate employment in the field below:
Job Position: Technical Manager
Job Location: Niger Delta
Roles and Responsibilities
- He will be providing technical expertise in the operation of the project which includes crew management related to task, logistics related to operations, service and maintenance.
- Managing of the entire fleet management, supervising dry-docking, budgeting of annuals repairs, spares.
- Responsible to look after audits
- To check invoices from sub-contractor for accuracy of work completed
- To undertake post inspections consistently and deal with any defect, rectification and take corrective action with functional head.
Qualification and Experience
- The technical manager shall have at least 2-3 years of experience, a recognized Bachelor degree in a relevant branch of engineering, with extensive knowledge of offshore operations and typical systems found on AHT,AHTS,DPI and Dp2.
- Software Engineering Lead Job at Energy360 Africa
- Electrical Engineer Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Maintenance Officer/ Supervisor Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Senior Full Stack Engineer Job at Contec Global Group
- Engineer / Architect Job at The Nest Homes
- Service Engineer (M / F / D) Job at Liebherr Group
- Technical Manager, Agro Plant Job at Babban Gona
- Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited Massive Recruitment 2020
- Network Services Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Shift Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited