A reputable Oil Field Services company located in Niger Delta region urgently requires the services of suitably qualified applicants for immediate employment in the field below:
Job Position: Technical Manager
Job Location: Niger Delta
Roles and Responsibilities
- He will be providing technical expertise in the operation of the project which includes crew management related to task, logistics related to operations, service and maintenance.
- Managing of the entire fleet management, supervising dry-docking, budgeting of annuals repairs, spares.
- Responsible to look after audits
- To check invoices from sub-contractor for accuracy of work completed
- To undertake post inspections consistently and deal with any defect, rectification and take corrective action with functional head.
Qualification and Experience
- The technical manager shall have at least 2-3 years of experience, a recognized Bachelor degree in a relevant branch of engineering, with extensive knowledge of offshore operations and typical systems found on AHT,AHTS,DPI and Dp2.
- Maintenance Engineer Job at Cotton Suites Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Experienced Panel Beater Job at Tyrbats Nigeria Limited
- Experienced Auto Spray Painter Job at Tyrbats Nigeria Limited
- Plumber, AC Technician and Electrician Job at Avant Facilities Services Limited
- LEAD CIVIL ENGINEER/ TECHNICAL MANAGER
- Factory Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Real Estate Projects & Facility Management Engineer Job at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineer at Drury Industries