Technical Sales Representative
Iyanu serves to connect companies with new, high quality, and affordable outsourcing fulfillment. Iyanu is a platform that automatically connects pre-vetted African workers, referred to as partners, with global clients in need of support on digital projects, such as digital media, advertising and strategy, blockchain engineering, and Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- As a technical sales engineer, you'll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
- You'll assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
- Clients are usually technical staff from non-retail organisations, such as factories, public utility providers, local authorities and hospitals.
- The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service.
- Technical sales engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You'll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as:
- Senior company managers.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you'll need to:
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Analyse costs and sales
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Help in the design of custom-made products
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Software Engineering Lead Job at Energy360 Africa
- Business Developer Intern Recruitment at PEC Events Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Area Sales Manager Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Electrical Engineer Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Maintenance Officer/ Supervisor Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Total Bakery Solutions
- Retail Sales Executive Job at SUNU ASSURANCES NIGERIA PLC.
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited