Telecoms/Surveillance and Power Engineering Instructor
Are you ready to transfer your Technical knowledge to students in one of the leading ICT/Telecoms/Surveillance and Power Engineering training schools in lagos Nigeria?
Neonetwireless Nig Ltd in Surulere is looking for Telecoms/Power/Surveillance expert to help prepare our students for life changing careers.
We will train you on how to plan, prepare, and deliver quality classroom instruction in lecture and/or laboratory formats and guide you on how to assist in the resolution of student issues, when required.
Experience and Skills
• You should have at least 2 years of relevant field experience. You should have at least a minimum of HND Electrical/Electronics, Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals , CCNA R/S Certification is a Must
With an emphasis in one or more of the following:
• Intrusion /Security Alarm
• Access Control
• Audio/ Video
• Telecom/ Fiber Optics
• Computer Application/ Networks
• Rack Systems
• Residential and Commercial Electrical Wiring
• Fire Alarms systems
• Cisco Networking
• Cyber Security and Cisco security
Method of Application
To succeed in this position, you should also be able to demonstrate effective presentational and interpersonal skills
Come join our team and through teaching, open the door of education for eager students. Here’s your chance to be a Leader – an Inspiration!
Send your C.V to Info@neonetwirelessng.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
- Network Administrator I Job at PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
- Ongoing Recruitment at 9Mobile
- Network Optimization Lead Recruitment at AIRTEL NIGERIA
- Communication & Advocacy Officer Job at Plan International
- Network Security Engineer Recruitment at AIRTEL NIGERIA
- Telecoms Engineer Trainee (Internship) Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment at Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
- MTN Nigeria Massive Recruitment, May 2019
- Network Engineer Recruitment at Rovedana
- Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019