Workforce Group – Our client is a modern Retail trade company operating within the FMCG sector. Our client’s vision is to be the largest and most preferred neighborhood store chain in Nigeria offering reputed products at fair and competitive prices.
JOB Position: Territory Manager
We are looking for a Territory Manager to help increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships.
In this role, we areseeking people with outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect qualified candidates to be a good communicators who understand customer’s needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we would like to have you on board.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers.
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
- Set and meet sales targets to increase revenue.
- Find ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods.
- Previous Experience in retailing is required.
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
- A First Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in a relevant field
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in the FMCG Industry.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred.
- Organizational and leadership ability.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Additional information
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Technical Sales Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Modern Trade Account Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Key Account Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Deposit Raiser
- Retail Marketer
- Customer Retention Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Regional Director, Head of Sales and Partnership
- Associate Strategic Account Manager
- Business Development Manager at Mentor IMC Group