Ticketing and Reservation Officer Job at Mainworld Holidays and Travels Ltd
Mainworld Holidays and Travels Limited is a professional and customer-oriented travel firm whose purpose is to provide comprehensive travel services to individuals and companies. We have established a track record of success as the go-to travel management company in executing multiple profile travel arrangements. We ensure the smooth running of our client’s travel plans by way of working with your budget, to deliver excellent and quality services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ticketing officer would be responsible for handling the ticketing and reservation functions of the office, as well as seeing to the smooth operations of the office
- Airline ticketing agents must be able to work varying shifts since airline ticket facilities are 24-hour businesses.
- You must be able to work shifts that include days, nights, holidays, weekends and sometimes overtime hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itineraries, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate tour package to the right customer.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Business or relevant fields
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience in travel and tourism
- Knowledge of computerized ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of ticket office operations and accepted accounting and record-keeping practices related to ticket selling.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to learn on the job, best practices in travel management and tourism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Travel Service Manager Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
- Recruitment and Counseling Officer
- Visa Counseling & Business Dev Officer
- Visa Officer Job at HYPHEN Consulting Limited
- Ticketing Officer Job at TRANEX
- Travel Consultant Job at G126 Continental Travels
- Professional Consultant Job at DE Raph City Travel and Tour
- Visa Consultant Job at Compugeen Nigeria
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings