TOTAL Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment program 2018
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC is a part of the Total Group; a global integrated Energy Company, with operations in more than 130 countries, ranked 4th among major players in the global industry. The company was incorporated as a private company on 1st June 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. Since the commissioning of its first filling station at Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba Lagos in 1956, the Company has expanded its business through a network of over 560 retail outlets, numerous corporate customers and organizations that are served through eight sales areas and four territories: Western, Eastern and Northern with Head Office in Lagos. Total is one of the largest suppliers of JET A1 fuel in Nigeria offering excellent fuelling services at Lagos Airports, Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt Airports.
In order to maintain and consolidate its unique position in the Oil Industry, the Company has invested in the establishment of three Lubricants Blending Plants at Koko in Delta State, another at Kaduna in Kaduna State and Kirikiri in Lagos State. The Apapa plant has the highest production capacity of 40,000MT. Total Nigeria Plc is the first petroleum marketer in Nigeria to introduce the fuel purchase card, an electronic rechargeable purse designed to minimize cash transactions in Nigeria. In 2011, it established a state of the art Truck Drivers Training School and Inspection Center in Ibadan. To further affirm its innovative leadership, in 2014, Total opened the first solar-powered service station in West Africa at Onigbagbo, Lagos. The Company currently boasts of a robust range of solar products.
Job Position: Young Graduate Program
Finance, Sales, Operations/Exploitation
We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme.
The YGP is an 18 months program which commences with a 6 month - 9 months program in Total Nigeria
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
- Must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- Field Marketer/ Sales Consultant Recruitment at EZDEELZ REALTORS LTD
- Accountant Job at Ezyride Luxury Taxi
- Secretary Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Administrative Executive Job at Tempkers
- Sales and Marketing Executive Reruitment at Tempkers
- Sales Executive Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Account Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Accountant/ Inventory Manager Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Manager Job at Willet Homes and Properties Limited
- Sales Representative Job at SDI