Travel Consultant Job at Quantum Travels Limited
Quantum Travels Limited is Nigeria’s Foremost and leading Travel Management Company committed to the provision of world class travel services. About 18 years ago, an exciting dream was made reality with the birth of our Travel Management Company which we have consistently grown to become one of Nigeria’s premier travel solution providers. With a goal to service all travel needs of our corporates, travel partners and walk-in clients, we have over the years created good partnerships with various airlines and hotels both on the local and international front to give the best services imaginable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Travel Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials.
- Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, hotel accommodation and car transportation.
- Analyzing clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services.
- Maintaining relationships with key persons.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations pertaining to tickets and hotels.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Reissuing and revalidating customer tickets.
- Creating and update daily and weekly electronic ticket reports.
- Reaching the revenue and profit targets.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year work-related experience.
- Proficient on the use of Amadeus, Galileo, and Sabre GDSs for both ticketing/hotel bookings.
- Proficiency in English.
- Sales skills.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft office package.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of travel and tour trends and regulations.
- Applicants should reside within Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.