Travel Service Manager Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
De Raph City Travel and Tour - We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Travel Service Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Travel Manager. The responsibilities of the travel manager include optimizing our travel operations, making travel arrangements over the phone or the internet, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors of direct travel, such as car rentals, hotels, and airlines.
- Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel
- Planning travel accommodations, booking flights, hotels, car rentals, and coordinating activities.
- Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
- Arranging travel accommodations for business visitors.
- Creating, optimizing, and monitoring corporate travel policies.
- Preparing travel budget reports.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spend.
- A Bachelor's degree in Tourism, Travel, or Hospitality is required for corporate Travel Managers.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of one years' supervisory experience may be preferred.
- Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.
N65,000 - N95,000 / month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Job Vacancies at Zipline
- Travel Agent Job at Smart Partners Consulting
- Ticketing Officer Job at Sanddriana Travels and Tours
- Ticketing Staff Job at Jomivic Travels Limited
- Customer Success Representative
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer Job at Aspom Travel Agency
- Ticketing Officer Job at Aspom Travel Agency
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer Job at Mainworld Holidays and Travels Ltd